Hearing Loss in Ireland
- It is estimated that one in every 6 people in Ireland suffer hearing loss.
- 20% of people aged 50 years and older experience a disabling hearing loss.
- Over 700,000 people – suffer from some form of every hearing loss.
- For people aged 60 & over, this figure rises to one in three!
- Most people wait, on average, for 10 years from the time they realise they have a hearing problem until they actually do something about it.
Signs & Symptoms
- Do you find it difficult to hear on a one to one basis?
- Do you have trouble hearing in group situations?
- Do you struggle to make out sounds with background noise?
- Do you have to ask people to repeat themselves often?
- Are you turning up the TV?
- Do you ever experience ringing or buzzing in your ears?
If you feel or think that you or a loved one is becoming hard of hearing, contact our clinic to make an appointment for a full diagnostic consultation. Do not wait. Your hearing health is important to your overall wellbeing and hearing loss can sometimes be a sign of an underlying health issue. We are experts in our field & will take your concerns seriously.
Your satisfaction is our highest priority at Walker Hearing Clinic